The VIAVI Seeker X leakage detector provides the agility to monitor leakage anywhere in a channel lineup, with the sensitivity and speed to accurately detect leaks that other systems miss.
With support for up to 4 concurrent monitoring frequencies from 130-1220 MHz including OFDM support, Seeker X affords operators complete flexibility in defining downstream channel lineups, while providing true full-spectrum leakage detection. High split networks are no problem for Seeker X with OUDP burst detection for 204MHz upstreams.
Seeker X will detect tagged leaks and ignore untagged leaks, saving time from false alarms from signals not originating in your system, including overbuild situations. In addition to legacy Seeker D tag signals, Seeker X detects the revolutionary new digitally tagged carrier to provide unmatched leakage sensitivity and positive leak detection. This allows more thorough and accurate coverage of your plant in driveout testing and much more efficient find and fix processes for techs in the field.
Adaptable to Changes Like High-Split Architectures
High-split architectures are coming, and Seeker X is designed to adapt to these types of network changes with its software-defined radio-based architecture. With full frequency agility and a powerful FPGA capable of OUDP signal detection, todays Seeker X meters can adapt to network changes via software updates, futureproofing your leakage investment.
Transition to distributed access architectures is simplified by virtualized tagging capabilities supported by most major R-PHY, R-MACPHY, and R-CCAP vendors. With this approach, no specialized hardware is required in the hub, and technicians use the same Seeker leakage detectors and work processes regardless of node type.
Seamless Transition from Seeker-D
Seeker X detectors and mobile mounts can be dropped into systems currently using Seeker D's with no change to existing monitoring and find/fix processes. These new Seeker X units can benefit from the increased speed, sensitivity, and OFDM detection on their own, and can monitor two extra tagged frequencies if CT-4 taggers are swapped out for Seeker-D compatible CT-X units.
Regardless of the system architecture or channel lineup, Seeker X provides all the capabilities to find and fix leaks quickly, accurately, and effectively.
Learn more about Signal Leakage.
- Full-spectrum agility from 130-1220 MHz
- Up to 4 concurrent detection frequencies, including DOCSIS3.1/OFDM carrier support
- Supports OUDP burst detection for high-split networks
- Virtualized tagger support for R-PHY/DAA nodes
- Supports new Seeker X digital chirp tag for increased leakage sensitivity and improved positive leak detection
- Mobile Tech app connected, StrataSync enabled, XPERTrak integrated
- Cost-effective solution backward compatible with existing VIAVI systems
- Quickly pinpoint shielding weaknesses in the field for ingress remediation
- Centralized leak localization and management with GPS-enabled drive test
- Contractors can audit construction without need for tagger using OFDM detection