The VIAVI Xgig 12 Gbps Analyzer is the leading and the most powerful monitoring and analysis system available for Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) applications, offering complete visibility into traffic flows with advanced trace and analysis capabilities. This multi-purpose, multi-protocol tool helps users overcome high-speed serial design challenges and accelerate development of today’s Storage Area Networks (SAN) and storage subsystems. This solution supports 12/6/3 Gbps SAS and 6/3 Gbps SATA.
Xgig 12 Gbps SAS Analyzer is a versatile, state-of-art solution for monitoring and analyzing live traffic employing a stand-alone hardware architecture.
- Eases troubleshooting with the industry’s most powerful trace capabilities and advanced monitoring and analysis tools
- Accelerates development through patented search and filtering capabilities, including DWORD searches within frames and Traffic/Exchange view
- Provides the ability to analyze large port counts with time-sync groups up to 32 ports
- Automates troubleshooting with advanced scripting and capture capabilities
- Eliminates cabling complexity using native Mini-SAS HD Connector Interfaces
- Protocol-aware analysis at 12/6/3 Gbps for SAS
- Fully integrated, stand-alone system with multi-functions (Analyzer, Generator, Jammer)
- Full network visibility with 100 percent capture at line rates
- 16 or 32 GB of Trace Memory per system
- Trace memory divided per port
- Memory segmentation for capture of multiple traces
- Analyzes SAS-3 traces
- Tunable RX/TX signaling
- Supports passive “analog pass-through” to minimize the analyzer’s effect on signal integrity