VIAVI ONE LabPro™ simplifies and accelerates high-speed Ethernet tests in labs and live test bed environments. It is a multiport Ethernet performance validation and debugging test system for R&D, system verification and production, providing high-speed traffic load testing, system delay performance testing and switch fabric performance testing. ONE LabPro is designed for Network Equipment Manufacturers, IC Designers, High Speed Module Suppliers, ICPs and Service Providers who work on high-speed Ethernet projects up to 800GE.
ONE LabPro consists of HSE-800 Test Modules, ONE Controller and ONE LabPro Software Suite. The VIAVI HSE-800 Module provides 8 x QSFP-DD800 testing covering native and breakout line multi-rates including PAM4 and NRZ SerDes from 50GE to 800GE. These test modules are connected and controlled through the ONE Controller C1 which can orchestrate up to 16 x HSE-800 Test Modules. Dynamic licensing through the Controller allows application-initiated dynamic allocation of features to any connected test module and port.
- Highly scalable and flexible solution optimizes tool management
- Faster path and less expertise required to automate test cases
- Unique physical layer and Ethernet multi-flow functionality in one test system
- “Pay as you grow” dynamic software licensing model
- Fully-inclusive, predictable service offering results in lower cost of ownership
- Supports all speeds from 100G up to 800G
- Ethernet multi-flow with thousands of traceable flows
- Modernized, easy-to use Web UI
- Controller-based dynamic software licensing
- True web-based data mining and reporting
- Advanced Python test automation
- Physical layer, stress FEC logic, MAC/IP insight
- Support for Direct Attached Copper (DAC) and enhanced Optical Module Management
- Traffic generation and analysis
- Data plane and control plane testing
- Quality Assurance
- R&D design and validation
- System Verification Testing (SVT)
- Manufacturing test
ONE LabPro Care
ONE LabPro™ Care is an all-inclusive service offering designed to enhance return on investment. This easy-to understand support plan includes everything you would expect from a comprehensive plan including extended warranty, loaner program, software maintenance, an online “knowledge base” repository, and the technical support only VIAVI can provide. ONE LabPro Care subscribers also will have access to Customer Success Managers who can help with onboarding, resolution, and escalation if necessary. A variety of professional services can be added as an option.
ONE LabPro Care is simple and easy-to-understand, without the variability that adds unnecessary complexity to other service plans. Its CAPEX-friendly, fixed up-front price includes the first year of services—and fees are fixed with ONE serial number, date, price and entitlement for predictable budgeting.