Watch on demand as VIAVI expert Tyler VanderPloeg presents an in-depth discussion on multi-fiber connectors such as MPO and how you can address the new testing challenges associated with these connectors.
- Learn to identify the various types of MPO connectors and their elements
- Understand how MPO connections are used in various network design architectures
- Implement the best practices for handling and testing networks with MPO connections
- Learn how to overcome common testing and management challenges associated with MPO connections
This webinar is #4 in the Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network webinar series. Get access to all four webinars from the button at the bottom of the page. The sessions cover individual topics and do not need to be watched chronologically.
Webinar Series Sessions:
This webinar is #4 in the Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network webinar series. Get access to all four webinars from the button above.
- FTTH/PON - Efficient Deployment of FTTH/PON Networks
- Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find
- Wave Division Multiplexing (WDM) - Technologies and Tools for Successful Deployment Webinar
- MPO Challenges Dealing with Multi-fiber Connectors and Cables