Time: 11 am ET / 8 am PST / 3 pm GMT
Transition to a Fiber Rich Network Series #2 - Webinar #4
By now you’ve heard a lot about distributed access architectures (DAA) like Remote PHY and how proper planning is essential to deployment success, initial feedback from early-adopters further validates this message. In this webinar we will walk through some of the network test and maintenance challenges that DAA has created for operators, discuss best practices observed, and present a framework for how to best mitigate these challenges.
Make sure to mark your calendars and register for all the webinars in this series. Webinar recordings will be available after each session.
- Webinar #1: Automating Test Workflow to Accelerate Jobs
- Webinar #2: Cut Fiber Test and Certification Times in Half
- Webinar #3: Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find -REPEAT
- Webinar #4: How to Effectively Operationalize DAA
- Webinar #5: Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing and Monitoring
For more information, please contact your VIAVI account team. We look forward to seeing you at the webinars.