By now you’ve heard a lot about distributed access architectures (DAA) like Remote PHY and how proper planning is essential to deployment success, initial feedback from early-adopters further validates this message. Walk through network test and maintenance challenges that DAA has created for operators, discuss best practices observed, and present a framework for how to best mitigate these challenges
The VIAVI team conducted two multi-part series of informative webinars created to support your continued transition to a fiber-rich network. You can now catch up on these informative webinar series created by the fiber experts at VIAVI via on-demand recordings. The sessions cover individual topics and do not need to be watched chronologically. Click here for a complete list of webinars in both series.
Transition to a Fiber-Rich Network Webinar Series #2
- Automating Test Workflow to Accelerate Jobs
- Cut Fiber Test and Certification Times in Half
- Optical Fiber Monitoring: Reduce MTTR and Dispatch to Fix, Not Find -REPEAT
- How to Effectively Operationalize DAA
- Distributed Fiber Optic Sensing and Monitoring
For more information, please contact your VIAVI account team. We look forward to seeing you at the webinars.