Beliefs that Guide Us
These beliefs come from our people and capture how we, as VIAVI employees, work together to develop each other and our cutting-edge solutions. Explore our Business Values.
"At VIAVI you get the opportunity to reach your full potential and always drive your personal development forward. You are in a great, multi-national environment where you learn a lot about yourself and others."
Solutions Engineer, Germany
Our CSR Initiative
Learn more about our commitment to customers, communities, and the environment.
What you can expect as a candidate
To be treated in a fair and respectful manner.
Open and accurate communication about the position and hiring process.
Timely information and feedback.
What you can expect as an employee
VIAVI Invests in Your Wellness*
Our comprehensive health and benefits program lets you focus on managing your career and doing the work you love, while providing for the wellness and financial security of you and your family.
▪ Dental and Vision coverage
▪ Employee assistance program
▪ Life insurance
▪ Accidental death insurance
▪ Disability benefits
▪ Out-of-country emergency medical coverage
▪ Annual employee health exams
▪ Wellness initiatives
▪ Employee stock purchase plan
VIAVI Invests in Your Future*
We help our employees plan for their future through:
Other VIAVI Perks*
VIAVI provides a range of additional benefits to employees – from competitive vacation and leave policies, to educational assistance and community volunteer opportunities, among many other perks:
*Programs vary by office location
▪ Time off programs
▪ Leave programs
▪ Employee referral program
▪ Professional development opportunities
▪ Tuition assistance
▪ Emergency travel assistance (for employees traveling abroad on business)
▪ Identity theft assistance (for employees traveling abroad on business)
▪ On-site cafeterias
▪ Environment, health and safety programs
▪ Social or employee engagement activities
▪ Community giving and volunteer opportunities
"VIAVI is a fast pace dynamic workplace that has a commitment to their employees, community, and customers. I have just celebrated my ten years with the company, and am grateful for the support of my colleagues with 30, 40, and even 50 years of service. Working with the many brilliant engineers & scientists, reminds me of the Newton quote “if I have seen further, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants."
Staff Process Engineer, United States