Powered by the VIAVI Solutions StrataSyncTM platform, CERTiFi empowers every team member with the information needed to complete tasks accurately and on time.
With CERTiFi, team members establish alignment at every stage of their project – from creating design requirements and assigning tasks, to performing tests and analyzing project metrics in real time. Manage your projects with confidence and equip your team to succeed with CERTiFi.
Request a free CERTiFi account now.
- Design and manage multiple projects with a web-based interface
- Define all test requirements, acceptance criteria, and labeling requirements
- Utilize pre-populated vendor specifications or customize your own
- Add attachments including drawings, maps, photos, scope-of-work documents, or AutoCAD files
- Assign projects to consultants, field technicians, sub-contractors, or other team members
- Download CERTiFi mobile app on both Android and iOS devices
- Push assignment notifications to team members' mobile devices via CERTiFi mobile app, giving field technicians the ability to:
- View test requirements, label configuration, and attached files
- Deploy specific tests to field instruments via wireless connection
- Pre-load test instruments with tasks and required test criteria such as label lists, acceptance criteria, notes, and more
- Enrich test data with notes, pictures, and videos
- Auto-sync results to cloud through the mobile device that deployed the task
- Provide site leads with real-time test results and project statuses on mobile device
- View progress dashboards and test results from the CERTiFi web interface
- Provide immediate feedback to field technicians throughout the project
- Manage your projects with confidence at every stage
- Align your team and project specifications in one place
- Communicate job requirements clearly and in real time
- Track project status and analyze results from anywhere
- Assign tasks directly to team members
- Deploy tasks directly to instruments with the CERTiFi mobile application
Certifier is not only the most advanced solution available, it is also the fastest and most complete for copper or fiber certification.
SmartClass Fiber OLTS-85/85P
SmartClass Fiber OLTS-85P promotes best practices while cutting Tier 1 fiber testing and certification time in half. Have confidence in your network quality and optimize your workflow with a dedicated point solution for fiber testing.
SmartClass Fiber MPOLx
SmartClass Fiber MPOLx is the industry’s first dedicated optical loss test set that can perform all the test requirements for Tier 1 (Basic) certification using MPO fiber connectivity.
OTDR Modules – 4100-Series for T-BERD/MTS-2000, -4000 V2, -5800 Platforms
VIAVI OTDR modules combined with the complete suite of T-BERD/MTS platforms testing features ensure that any testing job is done right the first time
Whether a project is big or small, it is essential for each member of the team to understand which tests need to be performed, by whom, when, and where. For project managers, this is an even greater challenge; with constant emails, phone calls, paperwork, file attachments, and more, details can easily get miscommunicated, ignored, or forgotten.
CERTiFi eliminates these hassles by giving team members a central resource where all the test & certification details of a project are communicated, assigned, and managed – from start to finish.
- Designers can use the web interface to define all the test requirements, acceptance criteria, labeling parameters and more, for every building, floor, room rack, and port
- Project managers can use the web interface to assign testing tasks to team members in the field
- Field managers can use the CERTiFi mobile app to deploy tasks to specific VIAVI test instruments
- Field technicians can immediately proceed to testing using VIAVI test instruments with all the tasks, labels, and acceptance criteria on-board their instrument
- Test results are synchronized into the cloud in real time providing visibility to key team members
|Designer||CERTiFi (web interface)|
|Project Manager||CERTiFi (web interface)|
|Field Manager & Technicians||CERTifi (mobile app) and CERTiFi-enabled VIAVI test instruments|