We have worked closely with VIAVI as a leader in communication test and measurement to ensure that our public safety radios are always mission ready.
- The 8800SX supports all modern land mobile radio technologies.
- The hybrid portable design is ideal for both bench and field test environments.
- The industry’s largest color touch-screen display simplifies operation and provides flexibility on the user interface.
- With an internal swappable battery that has up to 3 hours of battery life, the 8800SX is ideal for field applications.
- Power accuracy in the 8800SX rivals test equipment costing much more.
- Advanced automated test and alignment with support for the most radios in the market makes the 8800SX the most cost-effective radio test set on the market today.
- Fast VSWR and return loss plots provides field analysis of antennas, duplexers, and combiners.
- Accurate distance to fault measurements is useful for locating problems in cables used in vehicles and at remote sites.
- Multi-Language support includes Simplified and Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, German, French, etc.
- Complete Analog Test System: The 8800SX includes the capability to perform direct connect type testing on a radio. All radio parameters including power, frequency error, modulation accuracy, receiver sensitivity, and audio performance are easily accessed and tested.
- Indoor Signal Coverage Testing using TRX Systems NEON® Signal Mapper Application.
Standards and technologies supported
- P25 Phase 2
- DMR (MOTOTRBO™)
- Positive Train Control
Key Technical Specifications
- Generator: -5 dBm to -125 dBm with ±1.5 dB (typical) accuracy
- Analyzer: -140 dBm to 500 watts power measurement range, accuracy to ±4%
- Weight: 17 lbs.
- Display size: 30.5 cm (12 inches)
- Rugged: 30 G Shock
- Direct input power: 50 W Continuous, 125 W Cyclical
Hojas de especificaciones
Manuales y guías de usuario
Versiones de software y firmware
Documentos técnicos y bibliografía
Seminario en línea
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards
Comunicados de prensa
Resúmenes de productos