This product has been discontinued.
VIAVI still provides software options, accessories, and customer service/support.
Please contact your sales rep for more information.
The VIAVI 7200B is an excellent choice for a versatile, integrated ATE solution for radio systems testing. Its flexible configuration and multiple signal generating capabilities provide a means to accomplish each task in a timely and cost saving manner.
- The 7200B saves money by replacing an entire suite of test equipment
- The 7200B can be readily integrated into an automated test system through Ethernet or GPIB
- The 7200B allows easy definition of test sequences using its library of extended test commands and onboard development environment
- The on-board AutoTest III development environment and programmable switch matrix provides the 7200B the unique ability to fully control both itself and the radio system under test
- 90 MHz instantaneous bandwidth allows fast, accurate measurement and generation of wide bandwidth digitally modulated signals
- Record and Playback function for RF Waveforms eliminates the need for a “Golden Radio”
- Optional embedded calibration program enables automated on-site calibration to reduce maintenance down-time
- 1.0 to 2.6 GHz RF generate and receive frequency range
- Standard AM/FM/PM/SSB modulation and demodulation modes
- Standard Power Meter, Spectrum Analyzer, Audio Generator, Distortion Meter, SINAD meter, Audio Analyzer, Frequency Counter and Frequency Reference
- Standard 168 pin fully programmable ZIF connector provides DMM and Scope connections, Ethernet RX/TX, USB, RS-232, RS-422, Open Collector I/O, 5V and 3.3V TTL In and Out, and connections for powering the radio using an auxiliary power supply
- Optional features include a 2 channel 125 MHz Oscilloscope, 6 ½ digit DMM, Frequency Hop Burst Power Meter, Real Time RF Record and Playback, and Remote Power Supply Control.
- State of the art and intuitive high resolution touch screen based GUI
- Built-in help system provides on-screen guidance for manual and remote-control functions
- MIL-PRF-28800F Class 3 packaging
- Rack mount option available
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards