The MAP Series Variable Back Reflector (mVBR-C1) cassette provides precise levels of return loss to transmitters, enabling measurement of system sensitivity and system degradation as a function of back reflection.
- Can be automated when used with a MAP series mainframe LXI-compliant interfaces and IVI drivers
- Can be combined with other MAP-Series modules to perfume IEEE standard testing
- Uses the VIAVI linear attenuator prism and high reflectivity mirror to precisely control the level of RL.
- Transmitter/receiver development and testing.
- Reflection testing for connectors.
- Quality assurance acceptance testing.
- Laser development and production.
- Validation instrument for verifying RL equipment.
- R&D compliance testing.
- OTDR testing.
- Single-mode and multimode variants
- 0.005 dB resolution
- Operation at 850/1310 or 1310/1550 nm
Instrument Care Support Plans
Save up the 50% of standard service prices and obtain priority service when you buy a bundled plan at the same time the instrument is purchased. Care Support Plans offer the best way to purchase extended warranty, premium technical support, self-paced training, and critical maintenance services like calibration services that include software and engineering change order update services to ensure your product is maintained with current software and a calibration certificate. These discounted plans are 2-5 years long when purchased upfront with your VIAVI instruments.
VIAVI Care Support
ケアサポートプラン - MAP
|MAP Matrix Switch (OST, OSM, VST)||Bronze-5|
|MAP Tunable Source (mTLS)||Silver-5||Bronze-2|
Ordering VIAVI Care Plans
To order a VIAVI Care Plan, request the following part numbers in your service plan quote from the table below. Your care plan will be sold in annual increments.
|Bronze-2||Silver-2||First 2 Years|
|Bronze-3||Silver-3||MaxCare-3||First 3 Years|
|Bronze-4||Silver-4||First 4 Years|
|Bronze-5||Silver-5||MaxCare-5||First 5 Years|
FleetCare plans can be customized to include any service entitlements
Repair & Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards