OneExpert CATV (ONX-620 or ONX-630) helps field technicians fix problems right—the first time. A multi-touch, user-friendly interface and OneCheck™ automated tests ease complex tasks with a simple dashboard with clear pass/fail results. And, its future-proof modularity ensure years of use supporting cable television and home networks.
The OneExpert platform empowers techs for quick, accurate testing and troubleshooting, with models/packages designed to address the specific needs of different work groups. As technology evolves, the future-proof platform adapts easily and capably with thorough state-of-the-art tests. Service providers must be able to adapt, quickly deploy new services and operate at high efficiency in order to maintain the highest levels of reliability and customer satisfaction.
Simple – Every technician is an expert
- Channel Plans automatically built by the meter
- Dashboard simplifies and identifies RF issues
- Expertise is built in – Session Expert™ helps technicians identify issues and fix them
- Connects to the cloud – quickly and easily – ensuring consistency via StrataSync™
Fast – Testing and troubleshooting is faster than ever
- Downstream scan including MER/BER in about 60 seconds
- Ingress and Downstream testing performed simultaneously
- 15x more Downstream coverage in half the time of current generation meters
Powerful – Get the most from your investment
- DOCSIS 3.1 physical and service performance testing
- DOCSIS 3.0, 32x8 DOCSIS, Wi-Fi, Ethernet 1Gbps capable
- Add-on module capable to support future needs
- Field exchangeable DOCSIS and RF unit reduces cost of ownership
- Network expansion-ready with dual diplexers to support 42 and 85 or 65 and 85 MHz networks
- Troubleshoot service issues between the TAP, Ground Block and CPE
- Identify and fix intermittent issues related to QAM carriers and the home network
- Verify WiFi signal strength and availability in 2.4GHz and 5GHz networks
- Business Service turn-up and troubleshooting
- Gigabit service testing with TrueSpeed™
- PON and RFOG installation and troubleshooting including inspection, power levels, and RF performance
- DuoPort™ design with PosiScan™ -- a VIAVI Exclusive -- ensures proper connection and testing of Ingress Scan and Downstream tests, helping techs do the job right the first time
- AutoChannel™ - Automatically identifies channel plan
- Cloud Enabled via StrataSync™ to track test results and compliance
- OneCheck dashboard clearly displays summarized results of the entire lineup, including MER/BER in about 60 seconds, with simple identification of faults needing attention
- Expertise Built In – Session Expert -- offers background analysis that identifies issues consistently between technicians, suggests actions that help technicians fix problems, and provides VIAVI expertise and algorithms built into a simple test
- Built in Usage Guide – learn to use the meter on the job
- Advanced capabilities:
- DOCSIS 3.1 physical and service performance
- 32x8 DOCSIS for Gigabit speeds
- WiFi 2.4GHz and 5GHz, wireless personal area network
- Dual GigE Ethernet with optional TrueSpeed™ for testing at ONT or CM
- Optional Fiber Scope and Power Meter
- Forward sweep to 1.2 GHz, reverse sweep to 200 MHz
- Sweep backward compatible with SDA/DSAM gear
Learn more about Signal Leakage.
Продукт поддерживает StrataSync
StrataSync — облачное решение, которое обеспечивает управление ресурсами, настройками и тестовыми данными измерительных приборов VIAVI, а также наличие последнего ПО и опций. StrataSync Core бесплатно поддерживает платформу OneExpert. Расширенные возможности управления данными предлагаются в версии StrataSync Plus.
Part of The VIAVI Remote PHY Solution
This product is part of the comprehensive VIAVI Remote PHY turn-up and maintenance solution enabling seamless transitions from legacy to distributed access architectures.
Приложения к руководствам
Краткие руководства пользователя
Руководства по подбору
White Papers и книги
OneExpert CATV (ONX-630) Training
Product Training Options
Self-Paced Online Training and Certification
Learn to use the functionality and features of VIAVI Solutions' products online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week followed by a certification test upon completion of all modules.
Virtual Classroom and Certification
Instructor led Coursework: Learn from an expert Instructor from the convenience of your desk. Build your skill sets using VIAVI Solutions products to test various technologies with test and certification upon completion.
On-Site Classroom and Live Lab Workshops with Certifications
Instructor led Coursework: Build expertise using your VIAVI products in live lab exercises with test and certification upon completion. Utilize optional workshop days for field test on your network with your instructor.
Mentorship Consulting & System Admin Training
Instruments: Mentorship Test Procedure Consultation: Application Engineer Days. One of our test experts will come to your site and conduct testing with your team to troubleshoot stubborn problems or write up test procedures.