One of the biggest challenges facing NEMs and mobile operators as they launch 5G is developing products against constantly changing and maturing 3GPP specs.
TeraVM Core Test gives Core Network engineers a controllable and repeatable test environment that helps implement 3GPP standards rapidly. It also simplifies the development lifecycle of the 5G SA Core Network and the introduction of 5G services to the market.
TeraVM provides fully configurable emulation of thousands of basestations, millions of UE’s and user applications to create the most realistic 5G SA RAN environment to stress the core. Full support for 3GPP interfaces such as N1, N2, N3 and N6 enables the tester to accurately emulate UE applications and mobility behavior for inter-5G and inter-RAT scenarios.
Test the entire core or wraparound individual SBA components for isolation test.
The TeraVM virtualized platform makes it an ideal solution for validating the 5G SBA (Service Based Architecture) virtual mobile core and its components.
O-RAN Plugfest ParticipationLearn More
- First to market alignment with 3GPP standards
- Runs in lightweight VM on standard x86 hardware
- Supported on all major cloud platforms
- CI/CD Automation Integration
- Supports Open Source automation tools such as Jenkins
- Automation and scripting tools
- Negative Testing via Error injection on N1/N2 interface
- Test physical or virtual 5G Core Networks
- One-stop test support
Benefits Emulated RAN
- License sharing across geo-location
- Performs functional, error and load testing
- Create real life tests - subscriber profiles, mobility scenarios
- Mobility across RAT or inter-RAT
- Multiple use cases – Core Network Validation, Core Network Element Wraparound Testing, Security Gateway Testing, MEC Testing etc.
- Ease of access. Core engineers have access to an always available RAN test resource thereby boosting test productivity.
- RANtoCore - TeraVM Core Test can be used in conjunction with the TeraVM Core Emulator and 5G SA individual node wrap around testing:
- AMF, SMF, UPF
- Portability – 1U Server based system, easy to transport and setup (Lab/Field)
- Lightweight – Deploy and configure in real-time
- Deterministic Performance – Outcome is always consistent
TeraVM Core Test for wraparound node validation (AMF, SMF, UPF)
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards