The VIAVI OneAdvisor-800 is designed to meet the evolving needs of service providers, field technicians and contractors as they scale 5G infrastructure.
VIAVI instruments for cell site installation are designed to make your job easier and help you get paid faster.
FTTA Installation and Construction
Proper installation requires testing all physical components against the specs, and validating all fronthaul and backhaul connectivity.
VIAVI fiber-to-the-antenna installation solutions help you
- Get the cell site accepted and launched faster
- Improve customer quality of experience
- Reduce future troubleshooting and downtime
The introduction of centralized RAN (C-RAN) has made installation testing even more complicated. Both coarse wavelength-division multiplexing (CWDM) and dense wavelength-division multiplexing (DWDM) are common strategies for expanding backhaul/fronthaul capacity without laying more fiber. VIAVI CWDM and DWDM validation solutions enable physical-layer fiber certification and troubleshooting, along with CPRI, OBSAI and Ethernet service tests.
VIAVI C-RAN installation solutions help technicians:
- Test new DWDM wavelength routes and pinpoint exact fault locations without disrupting traffic on active channels
- Comprehensively qualify and troubleshoot hybrid CWDM/DWDM networks