Anticipating the growing need for speed and accuracy, the 400G CFP8 Module is the newest addition to the VIAVI ONT-400 family. It is a scalable test solution that addresses the complete development cycle ecosystem—from chips to systems. It’s based on the latest standard for 400G/200G Ethernet (IEEE 802.3 bs) and boasts a CFP8 slot to host the first generation 400G pluggables. Electrical adapters are available to directly inter-connect with 400G evaluation boards via 16 * 25G NRZ or 8 * 50G PAM-4.
The module’s comprehensive applications allow for in-depth troubleshooting with full insight into the MAC/IP layers using “real world” signals. In addition, advanced error analysis and dynamic skew tests will help quickly identify and analyze issues on the physical layer.
As you face increasing demands for speed and reliability, the 400G Module will help you be ready for upcoming OTUCn testing. It supports FlexE and FlexO applications via industry standard QSFP28 ports. Moreover, its FPGA-based design will follow evolving standards, making the VIAVI 400G CFP8 Module a smart investment into the future.
- 400GE and 200GE Signal Integrity Testing
- CFP8 Transponder Test (16x25G NRZ)
- QSFP-DD and OSFP Transponder Test (8x50G PAM-4)
- Evaluation Board Access via PAM-4 and NRZ adapters
- Addresses Physical Layer, PCS/FEC, Ethernet and OTN
- Comprehensive Applications for Troubleshooting from Physical Layer up to 400GE/OTUC4
- Future-proof by design, prepared for in-depth FlexE/FlexO Testing
- 400G/200G Testing and Troubleshooting
- Transponder Testing
- IC Validation
- System Integration
- Full Bandwidth 400GE and 200GE Testing
- CFP8 Slot with optional Electrical Interfaces
- PCS/FEC Layer Testing
- Dynamic Skew Insertion (NRZ)
- Access to MDIO Control Interface