By 2015, wireless carriers will deliver multiplay services to upwards of 2 billion subscribers. How can you ensure your company gains a substantial share of that lucrative market?
Part of the challenge is to build a network with adequate speed and bandwidth to access and deliver multiplay. That’s LTE, the latest and hottest network technology which is really the only wireless access method that can handle the expected ten-fold increase in network performance demands. But LTE is only part of the answer. If it is not implemented properly, service quality will suffer, customers will churn, and you’ll lose your early-to-market advantage. The major challenge is to work fast but get it right from the start. This is why you need the VIAVI Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART) for LTE testing and troubleshooting.
The VIAVI Signaling Analyzer Real Time is the test industry’s most complete, end-to-end analysis and troubleshooting solution for LTE networks, providing comprehensive monitoring and network diagnostics by interpreting, correlating and analyzing protocol signaling messages produced by multiple network technologies at mobile network interfaces. The new LTE solution extends the SART platform, which already covers virtually all mobile networks as well as service delivery platforms such as Voice over IP (VoIP) and IMS. The VIAVI SART for LTE is the industry’s only solution that will monitor all of these technologies with a single platform. The system will accelerate network development and deployment and quickly provide consumers with reliable services via LTE. Here are some of the features and benefits:
- Real-time performance analysis and measurements against key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Intelligent hardware probes that can be distributed anywhere in the network and do much of the processing;
- Multi-user access;
- A robust Applications Programming Interface to enable workflow automation, which speeds deployment and reduces time-to-revenue and operating costs;
- An industry-unique patented Call Trace that allows engineers to quickly visualize the network’s state and then drill down to examine procedures of interest;
- Quick accommodation of customer requests for specific KPIs.
The speed, scalability and flexibility to meet the expected ten-fold increase in performance demands on LTE networks.