RF Expansion Module for SPHEREA ATEC® Test Systems
The RF Expansion Module (RFEM) is designed to support testing of airborne RF components on the ATEC® Test System. Developed and manufactured by VIAVI Test Solutions in partnership with SPHEREA, the RFEM provides a convenient platform that is completely compatible with new and existing ATEC® Test Systems.
A library of TPS solutions is currently in development by VIAVI Solutions that will cover the full range of navigation, communication, TCAS, transponder, and other RF systems. The product strategy has full OEM support and CMM listing.
Key Customer Advantages
- VIAVI designed RF test system, fully integrated into the ATEC® Test System
- Simple Ethernet interface between RFEM and ATEC® Test System permits easy retrofit to existing ATE installations
- Powerful test executive interface offers many advantages to the test operator
- Global service and support provided jointly by SPHEREA and VIAVI Solutions
- Extensive CMM-listed TPS library in development or planned, covering Nav, Comm, TCAS, Transponder, GPS, and other RF systems
- Complete RFEM and TPS information can be consulted on the SPHEREA Customer Support and Services MySpherea Internet web site
- Our objective is to offer test coverage of RF products from all major OEMs
The RF instrumentation package includes the VIAVI PXI format synthetic instrument modules for both signal generation and analysis. These products offer very high performance in a compact size, permitting greater resource density in the RFEM tower.