- Once the file is downloaded, unzip the file and run the executable file (Setup MSQ-PC).
- You will be prompted to choose between English, Spanish, Portuguese, German, French, and Chinese languages.
- Follow the prompts to finish the installation of MSQ-PC by pressing “Next” and “Finish” buttons.
- If prompted for a MSQ driver – point to the directory of the MSQ-PC folder;
- e.g. for Windows XP: C:\Program Files\JDSU\MSQ-PC\Drivers.
- No license is needed for MSQ-PC to work with MSQ handheld devices.
- However, a common USB Type A/B cable is required to connect a computer running MSQ-PC to a MSQ handheld device.
- MSQ-PC is currently only supported by Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 7 operating systems.