Data analysis software
The StealthWare software package transfers measurement files stored in your field meter to your PC for advanced analysis, reporting, printing, and archiving of test results.
- Provides PC-based interface for field meter configuration.
- Comprehensive test data analysis.
- Versatile graphic- and text-based report generator.
- Intuitive graphical user interface (GUI) adapts to all PC skill levels.
- Compatible with SDA, Stealth, MicroStealth, and CLI meters.
- Certify broadband network frequency response through sweep, scan, and spectrum graph reports.
- Create and transfer identical test configurations to all meters to yield repeatable and accurate field measurements.
- Export autotest measurement results to spreadsheets for proof-of-performance auditing, archiving, or regulatory requirements.
- Overlay historical and current sweep files for network frequency response trend analysis.
- Create or edit meter channel plans as cable network channel line-ups are updated.
- The Data Center automates and simplifies frequent file management tasks.
- The Analysis Tool quickly identifies any channel limit violations in autotest or installation measurements.
- The Graph Tool provides graphical proof-of-network frequency spectrum performance through analysis of sweep, spectrum, tilt, and scan measurements transferred from a field meter.
- The Channel Plan Tool creates and downloads channel plans and test limits to field meters to ensure consistent measurements.
- The Report Generator produces a hard copy report of any text or graph file available in the meter. You can create custom header information for a professional report appearance.