The PSD90-1C Universal AC/DC Capacitance Test Set will test any AC or DC Capacitive Fuel, Water, LOX or Engine Oil Quantity System*. The PSD90-1C has features that allow the user to better troubleshoot and isolate fuel system problems. Rugged in design, the unit can be used anywhere testing and troubleshooting is required. Capable of being operated with external power, the PSD90-1C is ideal for shop or Depot Level repair of fuel system components.
NSN: 4920-01-510-5628 Designed for F-16 fleet
NSN: 4920-01-528-2230 Designed for universal non-F16 fleet
*Aircraft-specific interface cables are required and must be purchased separately.
Available through your GSA supplier
- Easy to operate/calibrate
- Annual calibration Lightweight / portable
- Rechargeable battery or externally powered
- Percent of battery capacity displayed
- Self-test on power-up
- Measures DC voltage Manual or Auto Ranging
- 2 and 3 Wire Meggar
- Compliant with Boeing Spec 10-61959 Rev H
- MIL-STD-810 Method 511.4 certified
- Traceable to NIST
- Tests any AC or DC capacitive fuel, water, LOX/engine oil or other AC capacitive system*
- 10.6” x 14” x 6.5” (26.9 cm x 35.6 cm x 16.5 cm)
- 13 lbs
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards