Building on the heritage of the classic With the TechComplete Home Certification Testing Solution from VIAVI RM and RX meters, the PCT-rm leverages the industry standard optical continuous wave reflection (OCWR) test method. A patented real-time measurement engine enables measurement performance and speed that is independent of the number of measured wavelengths. Production throughput is maximized independent of measurement need. A full range of power meter connector adapters ensures the unit can be configured for all connectivity applications.
The PCT-rm is part of the extended MAP LightTest family of solutions for passive components and optical connectors. The Light Test series provides application specific, integrated test solutions that leverage the power of the VIAVI MAP System. Built with specialized modules and assemblies of Light Direct Modules.
- Real-time high repeatability system for IL and RL
- PCT Control Centre, a PC application simplifying data management and report printing
- Small footprint benchtop mainframe designed with Ethernet and GPIB support.
- Modular design supporting Multimode (EF compliant), Single-mode, and tunable sources.
- Ideal for Single fiber connector manufacturing and Qualification testing of connectors and simple broad band passive components
- Provides all the capabilities needed for IL & RL testing in a compact system.
- Single fiber connector manufacturing
- Qualification testing of connectors and simple broad band passive components
- Combines the mOLM-C1 measurement module with an mSRC-C2 source module in a MAP-220C chassis.
- Two slot, benchtop chassis gives customers full access to the broader MAP series system capabilities.
- Large (3.5 inch), multi-language, color touch screen
- LXI compliant LAN connectivity
- SCPI based remote commands over ethernet or an option GPIB interface
- PC based asset management tool enhances the ability to collect and centrally store data on remote network drives.
- Multiple USB ports enable the integration of a USB foot pedal device to creates a simple yet ergonomic solution for manufactures.
- Complies to CE, CSA/UL/IEC61010-1, LXI Class C requirements, meets the requirements of IEC 60825-1 (2014) Class 1M and complies with 21 CFR 1040.1 except deviations per Laser Notice No. 50, July 2001