- MP-60 & MP-80
- August 2016
- Firmware Update for the MP-60 & MP-80
- Visit http://fcpro.updatemyunit.net/
- Download and install the latest version of FiberChekPRO on your PC.
Connect the unit to your PC and launch FiberChekPRO. FiberChekPRO will automatically notify you if the unit needs a firmware update. Follow the prompts to update the firmware. Alternatively, open the SETUP menu and then select the MP-60/MP-80. Navigate to Firmware and click on UPDATE FIRMWARE.
The following are the prerequisites for the FiberChekPRO software needed to install the firmware:
- PC/laptop with 1.0 GHz CPU or higher
- Windows 7® or Windows 10® Operating System
- 400 MB of hard drive space for application software
- One open USB 2.0 port
- 2 GB RAM
- .NET Framework 4.0