The VIAVI Certifier equips technicians with all the capabilities they need to certify both copper and fiber networks quickly, completely, and correctly for all current and future cabling standards for the new enterprise.
To test and certify copper up to Category 6A, the Certifier10G is the cost-effective solution. Without support for fiber or Class FA, the Certifier10G is an entry-level copper certifier with the same benefits as Certifier40G.
Drive user efficiency
The Certifier is not only the most advanced solution available, it is also the fastest and most complete. Whether certifying copper or fiber, users will get the job done right and on time…the first time!
- The industry’s fastest CAT6A solution can certify each cable within 9 seconds, saving users 30 minutes each time they test 150 CAT6A cables*
- Tier 1 certification of multimode and single-mode fiber in less than 6 seconds
- Automate pass/fail end-face analysis for all fiber types
- Gain complete test visibility at both local and remote ends
- Pre-configured with all leading manufacturer’s cabling specifications
- Achieve complete network certification with one device
- Optimize productivity with the industry’s fastest test workflow
- Obtain comprehensive results for the latest TIA-568 and ISO 11801 requirements
- View test set up and results data and edit labels at both local and remote ends
- Complete TIA 568/ISO 11801 copper and fiber certification
- TIA-942-A data center certification
- Objective pass/fail inspection to IEC 61300-3-35 fiber end-face requirements. Learn more
- Permanent link and channel adapters for certifying to TIA category 5e/6/6A and ISO class D/E/EA/F/FA
- Multimode (850/1300 nm) and single-mode (1310/1550 nm) adapters for Tier 1 fiber certification (loss/length/polarity)
- Industry-leading VIAVI P5000i digital fiber end-face inspection probe support
- Integrated, standards-based certification labeling and reporting