Next-Gen Digital Chirp Tagging
Used as a system with the VIAVI Seeker X leakage detectors, the CT-X can dramatically increase leak detection sensitivity while ignoring false leaks.
With the ability to generate up to 4 simultaneous tagged carriers to fit anywhere in the channel lineup, the CT-X provides unprecedented leakage detection coverage.
The CT-X generates a revolutionary new digital chirp tag used in conjunction with the Seeker X detector to find leaks that other systems miss. The improved leakage sensitivity and positive leak detection allows more thorough and accurate coverage of your plant in driveout testing and much more efficient find and fix processes for techs in the field.
The CT-X also generates Seeker D-compatible dual CW tags which allow the CT-X to work with the Seeker X, Seeker D, and Seeker D Lite detectors. This allows operators to utilize the new Seeker X and existing detectors using a single CT-X transmitter.
When several CATV systems operate in the same area, it is often difficult to determine which system is the source of a detected leak. The CT-X is designed to deal with the problem of leakage identification in overbuilt situations.
Easy to Install
Whether using the push-button front panel or web interface, the CT-X is very simple and quick to install where RF signals reside in the headend. The CT-X is simply installed in a rack location near the combiner and requires only 1RU of rack space.
Learn more about Signal Leakage
- Find more leaks faster and eliminate false detects with revolutionary new chirp tag
- Enable complete channel lineup flexibility from 130-1220 MHz with full-band frequency agility
- Provide full spectrum coverage with up to 4 tags in 1RU chassis
- Non-interfering tag technology does not impact services
- Integrated web interface enables remote setup and simplified administration