The PSD60-1AF is designed to calibrate and troubleshoot any AC capacitive fuel, oil or LOX quantity system. This test set is utilized extensively by rotary and fixed-wing military aircraft operators around the world.
The PSD60-1AF will:
- Measure the capacitance of any AC capacitive fuel, oil or LOX quantity transmitter, or sets of transmitters connected in parallel
- Simulate either one or two capacitors simultaneously to calibrate any AC capacitive liquid quantity gauging system
- Measure the insulation resistance in megohms of capacitive liquid quantity transmitters (probes) and/or aircraft wiring
*Aircraft-specific interface cables are required and must be purchased separately.
Available through your GSA supplier
- Solid-state circuits and LCD backlit display for low power consumption and high reliability
- Battery-powered for complete portability and ease of maintenance
- Lightweight aluminum case has hinged compartment in lid for test lead storage
- Small size permits testing in restricted spaces
- Push-button "extended range" switch permits readings up to 9,999 pf or 10,000 megohms - over-range indication on LCD
- Tested and approved for use in any function with fuel in tanks; battery power eliminates need for voltage (safety) checks
- Weight 12 lbs (5.44 kg)
- Width 12.0 in (30.5 cm)
- Height 6.0 in (15.2 cm)
- Depth 9.0 in (22.9 cm)
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards