The TC-201 TCAS / Transponder Directional Antenna Couplers build on the VIAVI industry-leading expertise in avionics testing equipment. This newest coupler is used on directional TCAS and combined TCAS / Transponder antennas to shield the RF signal during testing of the TCAS or transponder system.
- Accommodates both phase and amplitude type antennas
- Reliable, FAR Part 43, Appendix F, ERP and MTL testing in high multi-path environments
- Provides >20 dB of isolation
- Provides shielding for all transponder and ADS-B performance testing
- Lower antenna adjustable support pole
- Perform four-quadrant testing by simply rotating the bearing selector dial
- TCAS bearing accuracy < 10 degrees