VIAVI understands the importance of your business results by providing complete warranty support of VIAVI products and services. The terms and conditions and length of warranty are located in links below. Warranty service process begins with Customer Operations.
Standard Warranty Terms
- VIAVI Manufacturer Warranty for Test & Measurement products (NSE)
- VIAVI Manufacturer Warranty for custom optics, special effect pigment and MicroNIR products (OSP)
Standard Warranty Durations
- Visit Repair & Calibration to see calibration intervals and standard warranty for all products
- Visit Customer Operations to check the warranty status of your products
Terms & Conditions
VIAVI Standard Terms and Conditions
VIAVI reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time, with or without prior notice, by posting changed terms and conditions on this Web site. All parties are advised to review this page regularly for any changes.
Avionics & Radio Test Quality Policy
We are committed to meet or exceed our Customers' needs and expectations with safe, reliable, and technically superior products and service. We continually strive to improve our performance by emphasizing problem prevention and process improvements, and satisfy industry requirements. We operate a Quality Management System in conformance with International Standards, to establish and review Quality Objectives to enhance our business, products, services, and customer relationships.
Certificates of ISO 9000 Registration
BSI ISO 9001:2015 - Certificate No. FM 38724 (Wichita, USA and Lenexa, USA)
Avionics & Radio Test Metrology - Calibration Policy
To ensure consistency for product performance and compatibility to other product made elsewhere VIAVI Solutions LLC business units conform to one or more of the standards listed below as applicable to their product, location, and customer requirements. In keeping with this policy the metrology and calibration processes provide an unbroken line of traceability to nationally and / or internationally recognized standards.
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems - Requirements
- ANSI/NCSL Z540-1 Calibration Laboratories Measuring and Test Equipment.