The MAP Series Variable Back Reflector (mVBR-C1) cassette provides precise levels of return loss to transmitters, enabling measurement of system sensitivity and system degradation as a function of back reflection.
- Can be automated when used with a MAP series mainframe LXI-compliant interfaces and IVI drivers
- Can be combined with other MAP-Series modules to perfume IEEE standard testing
- Uses the VIAVI linear attenuator prism and high reflectivity mirror to precisely control the level of RL.
- Transmitter/receiver development and testing.
- Reflection testing for connectors.
- Quality assurance acceptance testing.
- Laser development and production.
- Validation instrument for verifying RL equipment.
- R&D compliance testing.
- OTDR testing.
- Single-mode and multimode variants
- 0.002 dB resolution
- Operation at 850/1310 or 1310/1550 nm