Ensuring Quality of Deployments with Smarter Solutions
You’re working to ensure the delivery of optimum service levels to the home, enable a smooth transition to DOCSIS 3.1 and Remote PHY, and empower superior network quality across Ethernet, Fiber, and HFC.
VIAVI understands the technology challenges that you are facing and our proven test and measurement solutions are here to help you navigate through the technology maze.
Visit us in VIAVI Booth #1387 to learn how VIAVI’s easy to use test and assurance solutions make any technician an expert in no time, no matter the technology you are deploying.
- DOCSIS 3.1 Ready — VIAVI can help you guarantee HFC network performance with new sweep solutions, OFDM test, and proactive network maintenance
- Seamless Remote PHY Transition – Monitor and troubleshoot both legacy and R-PHY nodes using common tools and processes with our systems specifically developed to ease your R-PHY transition
- Deliver 1 Gbps Home Connectivity — Install, test, and troubleshoot DOCSIS 3.1 services via HFC and G-PON, XGS-PON, NG-PON2 via FTTH plus WiFi in the home
- Assure the Multiscreen Experience – Deliver video QoE through automated performance monitoring of cable, IPTV, multiscreen, and OTT video
- Business Services – Turn up and troubleshoot fiber and Ethernet networks up to 100 Gbps more efficiently while reducing dispatches
Please join us for these VIAVI speaking sessions at Cable-Tec Expo:
Light Reading’s Breakfast Seminar
Virtualizing the Cable Architecture
Wednesday, October 18 | 6:30 - 8:00am MST | Room 605/607
Light Reading’s Moderator: Alan Breznick
Speaker: Dave Hering, Product Line Manager, VIAVI Solutions
Attend this session to:
- Find out the latest options for virtualizing the cable architecture
- See where North American cable operators stand with SDN/NFV trials and pilots
- Learn the early lessons from those virtualization trials and pilots
- Explore the business use cases for offering virtualized services
- Examine the technical, operational, financial and other challenges that cable operators must overcome to succeed
- Discuss the next steps that cable must take to make virtualization a reality
Business Services Track: SLA are You up to the Test?
Thursday, October 19, 9:00am – 10:15am Location: Room 109/111/113
Speaker: Rob Flask, Sr. Product Line Manager, VIAVI Solutions
- Investigate some of the various testing standards used for validating business service SLAs including RFC-6349, RFC-2544, Y.1564, Y.1731 and how DOCSIS 3.1 can enable higher level of business services
- Methods of isolating performance across the different layers of transport including the DOCSIS physical network and the Ethernet network
You’re invited to check out the new FiberChek Sidewinder MPO inspection scope. We promise it won’t take long – after all, it tests 12 fibers in just 12 seconds. Come see for yourself!
Welcome Reception – Have a drink on us!
- Join us Wednesday, October 18 in the VIAVI booth from 4 pm to 6 pm for a drink on us and an opportunity to engage with our VIAVI experts