The VIAVI 800G FLEX DCO Module provides a wide range of critical test and measurement capabilities that manufacturers need to design and validate pluggable digital coherent optical modules. Native support for both 400G class CFP2 (DCO) and QSFP-DD 400ZR modules is backed by a solid power and thermal cooling environment. Electrical adapters allow testing on prototype boards and ICs before module integration, greatly accelerating product development.
The complementary VIAVI MAP-300 optical products provide photonic solutions for R&D, SVT, and production to deliver the industry’s only complete photonics and protocol one-stop solution for R&D and production test for coherent modules.
- Ensures eco-system interoperability
- Enables reliable performance
- Accelerates test times and coverage to meet aggressive volume and cost expectations
- Support for native 400G Pluggable Coherent Modules via CFP2-DCO and QSFP-DD 400ZR with substantial cooling margin up to 32 W
- QSFP-DD and QSFP56 Electrical Adapter
- Ethernet 400GE and 200GE
- 4 x 100GE Ethernet QSFP-DD breakout
- 4 x 50GE Ethernet QSFP56 breakout
- FlexO – FOIC1.2, FOIC2.4 and FOIC4.8 with OTUCn-PRBS and ODUflex-BULK
- Dynamic Skew
- Advanced Error Anaylsis
- FEC Stress Testing for PAM-4 signals, including RX FEC Symbol Error Statistics
- Multi-user support and independent test ports
- Test Automation