16 x 1 RF switch to support RSAM-5800XT
The ISS-5116 Input Selector Switch is designed to support the RSAM-5800XT. The ISS-5116 is a 16x1 5-1000MHz, 75 Ohm, RF input switch. The switch is directly controlled by the RSAM-5800XT to provide the ability to monitor multiple forward paths at a single location. Up to eight switches can be controlled by a single RSAM allowing up to 128 different testpoints to be monitored. This functionality is useful for analyzing and monitoring the various narrowcast HSD and VOD signals before they are combined at the laser or for monitoring multiple lineups leaving a hub or headend
- Provides direct switching capablity of 16 inputs to one output.
- Cascadeable up to eight switches to provide 128 tespoints into a single RSAM-5800XT
- 5-1000 MHz frequency range. Low insertion loss. High Accuracy.
- Provides ability to monitor multiple VOD and HSD signals through a single RSAM-5800XT
- Affordable remote monitoring of multiple tespoints
- Integrates with RSAM-5800XT to effortlessly add testpoints for remote access
- Seamless configuration of switch input using the Test Productivity Pack software