The PSD30-2AF is designed to calibrate and troubleshoot any DC capacitive fuel quantity system*.
The PSD30-2AF will perform the following functions:
- Measure the capacitance or insulation resistance of any DC capacitive fuel quantity system with required aircraft specific interface cable (not included)
- Simulate the capacitance of any DC fuel quantity system to calibrate or troubleshoot the system
- Measure the DC voltage to the fuel quantity gauge in the range of 0-40 VDC in .01 VDC increments
*Aircraft-specific interface cables are required and must be purchased separately.
Available through your GSA supplier
These formerly Aeroflex offerings are now part of VIAVI. Click here for more on the acquisition and brand transition.
- Solid-state circuits and Liquid Crystal Display for low power consumption and high reliability
- LCD is backlit for enhanced viewing. Tested and approved for use with fuel in tanks
- Portable, lightweight, sealed, high-impact ABS case reduces weight of tester with batteries installed to less than 12 pounds
- Small size permits testing in restricted spaces - 10.5"W x 14"L x 6"H. Ideal for Forward Area Deployment
- Easy to operate; choose the FUNCTION desired and read the measured capacitance, insulation or voltage on the display
- Auto-ranging circuit and 4.5 digit display permit resolution to .01 Pf in capacitance functions and .01 meg in insulation (megger) function
- Digital Multi-Meter (DMM) function reads external voltage up to 40 VDC. BATTERY CHECK function reads % of usable battery charge remaining
- Recommended annual calibration interval
- Stability of the measuring circuit eliminates need to recalibrate each time unit is used. Two year standard warranty. CE Marked -
- Weight 12 lbs (5.44 kg)
- Width 14.0 in (35.5 cm)
- Height 6.5 in (16.5 cm)
- Depth 10.5 in (26.7 cm)