The VIAVI Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART) is a high-performance solution for 2, 2.5, 3 and 4G system verification, troubleshooting, and optimization of radio access networks. Its intelligent call trace-centric approach enables distributed call trace, performance measurements, and drill-down problem isolation for calls on UMTS, GSM, and CDMA, as well as the mobile core, IMS, PSTN and Internet.
The VIAVI Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART) solution allows complete testing of network and individual call performance across mobile networks which simplifies the resolution of the most complex interoperability problems in telephony.
The VIAVI Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART) provides network equipment manufacturers distributed testing and analysis that maximizes the effectiveness of engineers who develop, plan, install, optimize, and troubleshoot complex mobile networks. The VIAVI Signaling Analyzer Real Time (SART) helps services providers realize Return On Investment of your network equipment even faster. With the use of system verification, tactical troubleshooting, monitoring, and optimization, you can ensure success in the operation of complex mobile networks.
Faster 3G deployment
- Graphical call visualization engine for rapid troubleshooting and problem isolation.
- Graphical statistics and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) designed to run statistics and visualize them graphically for a variety of information elements, focused on higher layer protocols
- 3GPP R5 high-speed downlink packet access (HSDPA) software provides full support for analysis including call trace, statistics, decodes and reassembly of supported release 5 protocols and radio channels including HS-DSCH.
Lower cost of ownership
- Multi-user functionality enables high-performance multi-client analysis by several clients in a single solution. All clients have simultaneous yet fully independent access to measurements flowing through the same hardware platform without impacting or limiting performance of the overall system.
- Multi-technology -- the ability to trace calls in IMS, SS7, SS7/IP, 2G, 2.5G and 3G mobile networks, which simplifies resolution of the most complex interoperability problems in telephony.
- Running on the VIAVI DNA, DNA PRO, DNA MX and DNA HD platforms to leverage the same hardware used for data analysis, which enables 7 layer analysis with the same test tool.
- UMTS UTRAN
- GSM GERAN
- CDMA2000 RAN
- UMTS Femtocell