The 3920B features a new low phase noise RF signal generator in addition to the already advanced functionality available on the 3900 Series. The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability.
To make you more productive, the 3920B is not only simple to use but has features that makes testing a radio quick and repeatable. The 3920B features easy-to-read meters with Pass/Fail color coding for instant Go/NoGo testing. With these easy-to-configure meters, you can set up unique Pass/Fail parameters for each radio type that you are testing. When used with the save/recall locations, this allows for instant recall of the test parameters, so semi-technical or non-technical individuals can simply key the radio and test. The meters will display “Green” for good, “Red” for high and “Blue” for low. A quick glance and the operator will know that the radio is within established test parameters
The instrument provides a comprehensive range of general purpose analog measurement facilities as well as advanced digital test options. The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities and digital personalities.
FM/AM/SSB Analog Duplex operation: The 3920B features advanced RF testing capabilities for FM/AM/SSB radio transmitters and receivers.
- 1 GHz frequency range for transmitter and receiver (2.7 GHz optional)
- Three Modulation sources
- Three Audio sources
- DTMF encode and decode
- DCS encode and decode
- 2-tone sequential and tone remote encode and decode
- Tone sequential encode operation that includes up to 40 tones, user defined pause, tone frequency shift, all standard tone sequential codes and two USER defined sequential codes
- Tone sequential decode that can decode according to standard tone protocols or according to user defined tone protocol
- Channel analyzer that can simultaneous display the RF spectrum while demodulating received signal
- Metersformeasuring RF Power,Modulation, FrequencyOffset, Distortion, Audio level, SINAD, SNR, and Hum and Noise
- Dual Channel 4 MHz Oscilloscope
- RF signal generator with SSB phase noise of -110 dBc/Hz at 10 kHz offset
- Sensitive receiver for making accurate measurements
- Full spectrum analyzer and tracking generator with displayed average noise level of -140 dBm
You can easily perform software updates in the field, making additions of new software features and options as simple as plugging in a USB flash memory drive.
- Analog AM and FM
- P25 and P25 Phase II
- DMR (MOTOTRBO)
- TETRA T
- EDS (TETRA Enhanced Data Service)
- Automatic Test and Alignment of a wide range of mission critical radios
- Height 7.75” (19.7 cm) Width 14” (35.6 cm) Depth 18.5” (47.0 cm)
- Weight 36.8 lbs (16.5 kg)
- LCD Display Screen Size 6.4” diagonal (162.6 mm diagonal) Active Area 5.1” (h) x 3.8” (v) 129.6 mm (h) x 97.44 mm (v)
- Resolution 640 x 480 pixels
- Disk Storage Internal 30 GByte hard disk available for user storage