- The 3920B features a low phase noise RF signal generator for performing critical receiver testing required on critical communication radios.
- The 3920B includes many standard features as well as a host of optional test capabilities, digital personalities, and the Auto-Test II Alignment capability.
- The instrument provides a comprehensive range of general-purpose analog measurement facilities as well as advanced digital test options.
- To make you more productive, the 3920B is not only simple to use but has features that make testing a radio quick and repeatable.
- The 3920B features easy-to-read meters with Pass/Fail color coding for instant Go/NoGo testing. With these easy-to-configure meters, you can set up unique Pass/Fail parameters for each radio type that you are testing.
- Includes a host of automatic test and alignment for the most popular radios in the industry.
Standards and technologies supported
- P25 Phase 2
- DMR (MOTOTRBO™)
Key Technical Specifications
- Frequency Range: 10 MHz to 2.7 GHz
- Timebase: 0.01 ppm + aging
- Generate level range: +10 dBm to -130 dBm with ±1 dB accuracy (typical)
- Generator phase noise: <-110 dBc/Hz @ 10 kHz offset
- RF analyzer range: -130 dBm to 125 watts measurement range
- Direct input power: 50 W Continuous, 125 W Cyclical
Manuals & User Guides
Software & Firmware Releases
Training & Services
White Papers & Books
August 4, 2020
October 23, 2019
March 5, 2019
June 28, 2019