The ATB-7300NG Navigation Test Set is based on the new VIAVI AXIe Avionics Test Bench (ATB) platform. The ATB platform is a powerful leading-edge design tailored for end-users from OEMs to repair shops and can be used for all stages of the avionics lifecycle: Product development; Design verification & validation; Certification; Manufacturing; Return-to-service; and Service/calibration.
- Legacy command set compatibility offered for the following products: NAV-2000R, ATN-7300 and the Collins 479S-6A
- Ethernet remote control interface offered on the ATB-7300NG
- VHF Generator - Provides control of modulation frequency, modulation depth (up to 3 sources), SELCAL tones, frequency and tone sequences.
- ILS/Localizer Generator - Provides control of 90 Hz and 150 Hz tone frequencies, modulation depths, left/right DDM and IDENT settings, including Morse code.
- ILS Glide Slope Generator - Provides control of 90 Hz and 150 Hz tone frequencies, modulation depths, up/down DDM
- VOR Generator - Provides control of 30 Hz Var/Ref and 9960 Hz tone frequencies, modulation depths, 9960 Hz deviation, VOR bearing, to/from and IDENT settings
- ADF Generator - Provides control of modulation frequency, modulation depth and IDENT settings
- Marker/Beacon Generator - Provides selection of Outer, Middle and Inner marker beacon tones and control of tone frequencies, modulation depth and IDENT settings
- Basic Graphical User Interface (GUI) allows access to test features
- VHF Generator
- ILS/LOC Generator
- ILS Glide Slope Generator
- VOR Generator
- ADF Generator
- Market/Beacon Generator