3050A is a compact, low noise and highly agile RF signal generator that is configurable to address a broad range of applications across a wide variety of industries.
3320 is a dual channel arbitrary waveform generator used to provide I and Q inputs when 3050A is configured with optional vector modulation.
- Frequency range 100 kHz to 3 GHz or 6 GHz
- Output level -120 to +10 dBm or +20 dBm
- 200 MHz IQ Vector modulation bandwidth
- 70 dB ACLR (WCDMA test model 1)
- Fast frequency / level switching time typically 100 ?s
- List mode operation
- Low SSB phase noise
- <-135 dBc/Hz @ 20 kHz offset, 1 GHz carrier
- <-152 dBc/Hz @ >10 MHz offset