The 4400 Mobile Phone Testers are the most cost-effective test solution for those in wireless manufacturing test, service test and handset repair requiring a multi-technology platform. By quickly testing GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA (UMTS), HSDPA, 1xEV-DO and TD-SCDMA terminals, the Aeroflex 4400 provides the lowest total test cost per device and drastically reduces production downtime because one system can easily switch from one technology to another.
In manufacturing and production, accuracy is a key factor. Therefore the 4405 Mobile Phone Tester provides exceptional precision; see for example the Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR). In addition to this outstanding accuracy, the 4405 is a communication test set offering high measurement speed and repeatability, which makes the 4405 the first choice 3G RF tester on the production line.
- Multi-standard platform for wireless handset test: GSM, GPRS, EDGE, Wideband CDMA, HSDPA, CDMA2000, 1xRTT, EVDO, TD-SCDMA
- Easy to use interface, thus minimizing training requirements.
- Various PC interfaces for instrument control and data transfer; GPIB, LAN, USB, RS-232
- Fast dual-mode testing with intersystem handover (GSM- WCDMA, GSM - TD-SCDMA).
- Bluetooth® option for Go/NoGo testing available for comprehensive wireless communications test.
- Multi-standard platform (GSM, GPRS, EDGE, WCDMA, HSDPA, CDMA2000, 1xEV-DO, TD-SCDMA)
- Adaptable to individual needs with options that include Audio, Codecs, MS Power Supply and MS Current Measurement
- Network capabilities allow for downloading of software updates, file handling and even remote control via a network. Standard SCPI commands for remote control.
- Multi-DSP platform supports parallel testing of TX, RX and Audio-Driver software available for TestStand and LabWindows CVI