RCATS Remote Test Probes (RTPs) enable wireless service providers to actively monitor and improve the quality of services they deliver to their end customers.
- Increases customer satisfaction by reducing the time required to detect customer-impacting problems.
- Reduces operating cost by automating monitoring, testing and reporting.
- Increases operator visibility of service quality by providing network-wide, real-time reporting of measurements and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Tests multiple services from an end-user perspective.
- Rugged, embedded platform designed for operation in remote locations, with support for downloadable remote software upgrades, and rack-mounted installation.
- Secure access and control via Web-based QoSExecutive or telnet over Ethernet, dialup or serial port.