The SPM Selective Level Meters are compact meters used for service, installation, and field testing. They provide interface measurements on network components, copper lines, and in the power line range (physical parameters). They offer a frequency range of 50 Hz to 3.5 kHz, a level range of +20 dBm to -120 dBm, and a high dynamic range >60 dB.
- Selective level meters for frequencies from 50 Hz to 620 kHz, 2 MHz, and 3.5 MHz.
- Frequency conditioning via a synthesizer with digital results display and storage.
- Coaxial and balanced inputs for all standard impedances from 75 Ohms to 600 Ohms.
- Measures insertion loss, attenuation distortion, NEXT, and FEXT.
- Additional measuring bridges allow for measuring return loss (RL) and LCL/OSB.
- Copper line qualification for POTS and xDSL up to VDSL. Allows for standard measurements on FDM, VFT, and baseband systems as well as pilot and noise measurements.
- Selectable measurement ranges from 25 Hz to 3.1 kHz up to broadband.
- Runs >8 h from batteries with addtional battery pack, BAZ-33.
- Level generator PS-33A can be used for end-to-end loop measurements (frequency range from 50 Hz to 2 MHz).