With the J6900A-002 IPTV QoE option of the Agilent Triple Play Analyzer, you can perform objective measurements of media or video streams and analyze the reliability of the signaling operations such as channel zap time and VoD commands response time.
The IPTV QoE module provides real-time analysis of MPEG-2 transport streams and QoE metrics for multicast IPTV streams and unicast VoD streams. The measurement decodes the PAT/PMT table and provides relevant statistics for the corresponding PIDs and transport streams. The QoE view also allows you to watch and listen to streams of interest in real-time.
Objective Video MOS degradation scores
- Real-time playback of MPEG-2, H.263, H.264, MPEG-4, AVS multimedia streams and other installed CODECs
- Supports MPEG TS and ISMA encapsulation over VLAN, MPLS, PPPoE, IPv6, GTP and GRE tunneling
MPEG PES I, P, B frame rate and frame with lost packets
- ETSI TR 101 290 first and second priority events
- RFC4445 MDI:DF and MDI:LR for constant and variable bit rate streams
- RTP/RTCP packet loss, jitter and delay and RFC 3357 loss pattern sample metrics
- Active IGMP emulation and passive IGMP channel zap time and RTSP command response time measurement