The VIAVI Xgig 40G Ethernet analyzer is a versatile, state-of-the-art solution for monitoring and analyzing live traffic of a wide range of Ethernet protocols including FCoE, FIP, data center bridging (DCB), IEEE802.1Qx, TCP/IP, iSCSI, RPC/NFS, SMB/CIFs, AoE, iWARP, and RoCE. The hardware is based on the VIAVI high-end Xgig 5000 platform and the 8-port 10G Ethernet blade that can be configured as 2-port for 40G Ethernet. The chassis hosts up to four such blades and the analyzer uses a comprehensive suite of analysis software applications to provide a unique platform—a platform that offers the advanced multi-protocol, multi-application, and multi-channel capabilities users need to troubleshoot high-speed storage and networking applications.
- Enables capital expense sharing with 10G test platform
- Provides industry's most powerful trace capabilities and most trusted FCoE, DCB and iSCSI protocol analysis
- Accelerates development with patented search and filtering capabilities
- Provides the capabilities of large-scale network analysis: multi-nodes, multi-hops and inter-switch-link (ISL) trunk
- Supports Wireshark trace format
- Accelerates design and manufacture through accurate, fast, and comprehensive analysis of next-generation 40G FCoE storage and networking equipment
- Validates crucial development, integration, and interoperability between mixed protocol and legacy SAN environments
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards