A family of pocket-sized and low-cost optical power meters for the installation and maintenance of singlemode and multimode fiber optic networks.
VIAVI SmartPocket Optical Power Meters (OLP-34, OLP-35, and OLP-38) offer an excellent price/performance ratio in a rugged and pocket-sized housing for straightforward use in the field. Mainly used to measure optical power level (dBm) in premises, telco, or CATV fiber optic networks, they also can be combined with LED (OLS-34/OLS-36) or laser light sources (OLS-35/OLS-36) for insertion loss measurement.
- Rugged and pocket-sized design
- Large display combined with an easy-to-use interface
- Auto-wavelength recognition function for saving test time and error-free testing
- Internal data storage (100 results)
- Report generation with OFS-355 software
- The OLP-34 (Ge) is dedicated to LAN/WAN Access and Enterprise multimode or single mode applications.
- The OLP-35 (InGaAs) covers all standard singlemode Telecommunication networks including Passive Optical Networks (PON)
- The OLP-38 (Filtered InGaAs) is the higher power (+26dBm) version for any CATV (with Analog RF transmission), or amplified DWDM system applications
- Extra long battery lifetime (>200 hours).
- 3-years calibration period
- Universal optical interface for all 2.5 mm / 1.25 mm connector
- Individually settable wavelengths per 1 nm step
- Micro USB interface for power supply or data transfer
- Can be part of the SmartPocket Optical Test Kits