Troubleshooting Steps to review an issue about connectivity between ONX and Stratasync.
ONX-620 Ethernet Connectivity
ONX-620 Stratasync Connectivity:
- Make sure the ONX-620 is connected to an Ethernet cable and active port connection.
- ONX-620 must be connected to electrical power and not only batteries.
- Power on the ONX and go to CATV -> Connection
- Make sure that Connection Status shows: “Ethernet Connection Active” and the ONX is obtaining an IP Address with WAN access.
(After confirming that Ethernet connectivity is correct)
- Press the Home key, scroll down the screen and go to SYSTEM -> Stratasync.
- In Stratasync, make sure to have a valid account-id, user-id and Ethernet interface.
- In Stratasync, make sure the server address is: stratasync.jdsu.com OR stratasync.viavisolutions.com
- Press Start and confirm if the meter is doing synchronization with the StrataSync Server.
Stratasync Error Possible causes:
- Make sure the ONX is in the inventory and not in the holding bin.
- Make sure the ONX information in the server matches the information in the ONX-620.
- Ethernet connection is failing, and the ONX is not getting and ip address (Check cable and ports).
- ONX is getting and Ip address, but it is restricted (No internet access).
- Stratasync account is no valid. (Check your StrataSync Account with your Sales Rep or Tech Support).
- Tech Id is incorrect. (Check your StrataSync tech id with your Sales Rep or Tech Support).
- Server Address Is incorrect: Make sure the Stratasync Server address is either stratasync.jdsu.com OR stratasync.viavisolutions.com