The CSAM provides 100 Gbps network testing flexibility in the most compact format. Test 10 Mbps to 118 Gbps with a portable test instrument that can test every interface in the central office. CSAM is unique in its support of 100GE LR4,SR10, and SR4 in one instrument.
- Provides portable 10 Mbps to 118 Gbps interface testing with complete Ethernet, OTN, SONET/SDH, and Fiber Channel support
- Ensures CFP2, CFP4, QSFP+, and QSFP28 modules run error-free with the field optimized Optics Self-Test. CSAM supports all 100GE interfaces including LR4, SR10, and SR4.
- Saves valuable test time with the industry’s fastest RFC 2544 and Y.1564 SAMComplete™ Ethernet service-activation SLA verification tests—these include high-accuracy latency measurements coupled with the QuickCheck Ethernet pretest
- Provides speed and efficiency in testing OTN service activation with the unique OTN Check workflow automated script
- Eliminates tough-to-diagnose Ethernet control-plane issues with integrated Layer 2 transparency testing
- Ethernet, OTN, Fiber Channel, and SONET/SDH testing
- Ethernet and OTN service level agreement verification
- Metro, long-haul, and submarine core network technicians with fixed line and mobile operators installing and maintaining 10 Mbps through 100 Gbps equipment
- Data center/business services, users installing and maintaining signals up to 100Gbps
Software and Firmware Releases
White Papers & Books
March 20, 2017
September 20, 2016
March 18, 2015