The DTS-330 Digital Broadcast Test Platform offers six different combinations of MPEG-2 (DVB and ATSC) transport stream generation, capture, stream creation, and analysis to meet your unique needs.
- This "one box solution" eliminates the need to purchase additional test tools.
- Real-time analysis minimizes the hassle and delay of capturing files for later detailed analysis.
- Flexible, modular design minimizes cost and provides add-on capabilities as testing requirements change.
- Easy-to-use Microsoft Windows XP interface provides beginner and expert users with quick, easy access to needed information.
- R&D - Aggressive design validation enables manufacturers to reach the market faster and guarantee quality.
- Deployment trials - Tests leading-edge technologies such as digital terrestrial TV and statistical multiplexing.
- System installation - Solves configuration, interworking, and performance issues prior to system acceptance and turn-up.
- Baselining - Reports and monitors Quality of Service (QoS).
- Network troubleshooting - Allows engineers to quickly isolate and diagnose problems.
- Monitor, analyze, record, create, and play transport streams at speeds from 1 Kbps to 214 Mbps.
- MPEG-4 (H.264/AVX) analysis capabilities.
- Simultaneous play and analyze for simulation and examination in real time.
- Available interfaces include DVB ASI, DVB SPI, QAM, GbE, COFDM, 8VSB, SMPTE-310M, DHEI, and QPSK.
- Available options include A/V decoding, simultaneous analysis of two transport streams and simultaneous play-out of two transport streams.