The MicroStealth (MS) signal level meters combine comprehensive test performance, durable design, and low cost. The versatile platform offers a model for every technician, every skill level, and every budget.
- MS-1200 - A digital signal level meter that includes our patented digiCheck(TM), a standard 5-890 MHz frequency range, Tilt, and Full Channel Scan.
- MS-1300 - A digital signal level meter that includes our patented digiCheck, a standard 5-890 MHz frequency range, Reverse Ingress Scan, interval auto-testing, file storage, and StealthWare compatibility.
- MS-1400 - The industry standard for advanced installation technicians. It offers a complete digital average power test capability and is available with an international language graphic interface. It can also be upgraded for leakage measurement capability.
- As with all VIAVI meters, every MS model is designed to exceed the adverse conditions expected in everyday field use.
- Prepare subscriber drop for advanced services with analog/digital TV and downstream cable modem signal level measurements.
- Verify subscriber signal levels with system limits applied.
- "Find and Fix" intrusive return path signals with Ingress Scan spectral display.
- Perform 24-hour testing with the auto-test scheduling feature.
- Document subscriber drop performance by transferring test measurements to StealthWare Data Analysis Software (MS-1300 and MS-1400 only).
- Full Scan measurement displays levels of all channels in a single spectral screen.
- Measurement limits provide instant pass/fail status on all Scan, AutoTest, and Installation Test measurements.
- One button Installation Test verifies that all active channels are within cable network level specifications.
- Ingress Scan measurement identifies unwanted ingress on the return path. It includes peak hold and adjustable dwell time to capture intrusive transient signals.
- The digiCheck measurement measures digital average power on digitally modulated carriers.
- The MS-1400 firmware is easily field upgradeable to the newest release using Acterna's CLI firmware upgrade software. The MS-1200D/1300D firmware is factory upgradeable only.