The Testifier™ cable tester provides full cable test and tone generation in one unit for telecom, datacom, and cable installers and technicians. The easy-to-use Testifier features one-button operation to initiate telco, network, and coax modes for diagnostic tests and results. The main unit includes built-in RJ11 and RJ45 jacks for testing 6-wire and 8-wire twisted pair and F-connector for testing coax.
An integrated remote bay houses a detachable test remote with built-in RJ11 and RJ45 jacks and F-connector for coax.
The field-proven Testifier cable tester detects shorts, opens, miswires, reversals, and split pair conditions and displays in wiremap format. The MAP ID function identifies multiple cables by displaying ID numbers of map-only remotes. Testifier displays PASS icon for correctly wired T568A/B and 6-pin telco cable. Tone generator mode sends any of four user-selectable tones on all pin and pair combinations.
- Displays tests for shorts, opens, miswires, reversals, and split pairs in wiremap format
- LCD with icon flags
- Integrated jacks for telco and network connections, F-connector for coax
- Onboard cable test remote
- Integrated tone generator
- Auto-off in any mode for low power consumption and long battery life
- Installation, troubleshooting, and maintenance on telco, network, or coax
- Determines wiring condition
- Identifies up to 20 cable end locations at a time
- Finds and fixes position of exposed or hidden cable