The PSD60-1AF is designed to calibrate and troubleshoot any AC capacitive fuel, oil or LOX quantity system. This test set is utilized extensively by rotary and fixed-wing military aircraft operators around the world.
The PSD60-1AF will:
- Measure the capacitance of any AC capacitive fuel, oil or LOX quantity transmitter, or sets of transmitters connected in parallel
- Simulate either one or two capacitors simultaneously to calibrate any AC capacitive liquid quantity gauging system
- Measure the insulation resistance in megohms of capacitive liquid quantity transmitters (probes) and/or aircraft wiring
*Aircraft-specific interface cables are required and must be purchased separately.
Available through your GSA supplier
These formerly Aeroflex offerings are now part of VIAVI. Click here for more on the acquisition and brand transition.
- Solid-state circuits and LCD backlit display for low power consumption and high reliability
- Battery-powered for complete portability and ease of maintenance
- Lightweight aluminum case has hinged compartment in lid for test lead storage
- Small size permits testing in restricted spaces
- Push-button "extended range" switch permits readings up to 9,999 pf or 10,000 megohms - over-range indication on LCD
- Tested and approved for use in any function with fuel in tanks; battery power eliminates need for voltage (safety) checks
- Weight 12 lbs (5.44 kg)
- Width 12.0 in (30.5 cm)
- Height 6.0 in (15.2 cm)
- Depth 9.0 in (22.9 cm)