This product will no longer be available for order after June 30th, 2018. Please work with your sales person to make any purchases before that date or to migrate over to the Viavi OneExpert Platform. The OneExpert replaces most of the HST’s capabilities and adds test for Gfast and V35b plus added WiFi capabilities.
The HST-3000 provides the best any access network tester has to offer. Built on a strong and proven reputation for test accuracy, the HST-3000 can help you find real problems up to 30 percent faster. The HST-3000 starts with unsurpassed copper qualification and fault-finding tools and adds fiber inspection, single and bonded pair ADSL2+/VDSL2, Gigabit Ethernet, IPTV, Microsoft TV and VoIP testing to help round out full triple play testing strategy. It also supports legacy T1, DS3, ISDN PRI/BRI, and other interfaces via field-swappable modules and optional software.
- Best-in-class for test accuracy -- it really does matter
- Multiple chipsets supported for xDSL -- widest interoperability on the market
- Find real problems up to 30% faster -- correlates copper, xDSL and IPTV measurements
- Protects your investment -- modular approach to add GigE, Ethernet, E1, etc.
- Helps you define an accurate, repeatable test strategy -- with automated tests, expert modes -- reduces errors and minimizes repeats.
- Full copper analysis suite – qualify, provision, and troubleshoot copper pairs – includes DVOM, Opens, TDR, wideband TIMS, spectral noise, and resistive fault locator (RFL).
- Bonded ADSL2+/VDSL test accuracy brings up both pairs of a bonded group simultaneously
- Gigabit Ethernet module features SAMComplete/ ITU-T Y.1564 service activation- automated SLA verification and troubleshooting for circuits that carry multiple services and bandwidth profiles.
- Unique USB-mounted VIAVI P500i provides unique pass/fail fiber inspection
- Standard automation and TechComplete - Improve testing processes through automation and centralized, web-based management tools.
- 3.8" diagonal, 1/4 VGA, Color Active Matrix display.
- Simplified user interface to facilitate ease-of-use and minimize technicians learning curve.
- Handheld, rugged and portable. Lightweight (1.3kg/2.7lb). Weather resistant. Ideal for field use.
- Battery operated (up to 10 hours). Swappable battery pack.
- RS-232, USB and Ethernet connectivity.
- PC replacement - including file transfer, 8MB of storage, VT100 emulation, printing and web browser.
- Built-in microphone and speaker. Headset connection.