FV microscopes equip optical connectivity manufacturers and users with the ability to ensure clean fiber connector end-faces by detecting contamination and defects that are present. Both manufacturers and users of optical connectivity can leverage the benefits of the FV microscopes to ensure end-face cleanliness and quality.
Available in two magnification configurations, 30x (2030) and 400x (2400), FV microscopes give operators the ability to leverage the benefits of each. The 2030 microscope is ideal for confirming connector cleanliness throughout manufacturing process while the 2400 microscope is targeted for high resolution applications including confirming polish quality and certifying connector quality
- Easily detect contamination and defects on fiber connector end-faces
- Control end face contamination throughout the entire manufacturing process with the right tool at each stage
- Improve production yields by eliminating costly component damage
- Leverage manufacturing efficiencies by automating various procedures
- Save valuable benchtop space with compact size
- Certify product quality and maintain digital records
- Post-polish certification to IEC
- Identify contamination during the various stages of manufacturing and test (polarity test, IL/RL and final inspection)
- Identify contamination during mechanical (connector body, cassette, cabinet, pedestal) assembly
- Final packaging verification to IEC certification
Software & Firmware Releases
White Papers & Books
Repair and Calibration
Our products live in rugged environments for over 10 years with 1000s of test connect/disconnect cycles. We will be there to support you to ensure components that require maintenance like connectors, batteries, and software updates to ensure you are ready to test accurately for years to come. We apply factory procedures that use fast, automated calibration and functional verification, maintenance using OEM parts and the application of all engineering change orders and software updates. Services are available through contract Care plans, FleetCare or per incident as requests.
Top 4 Reasons to Choose VIAVI for Your Repair and Calibration Needs:
- Minimize business disruption
- Measurement Accuracy and Product Reliability
- Measurement Compliance, TL9000 certification and OEM Standards
Fiber Inspection Training
Product Training Options
Self-Paced Online Training and Certification
Learn to use the functionality and features of VIAVI Solutions' products online, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week followed by a certification test upon completion of all modules.
Virtual Classroom and Certification
Instructor led Coursework: Learn from an expert Instructor from the convenience of your desk. Build your skill sets using VIAVI Solutions products to test various technologies with test and certification upon completion.
On-Site Classroom and Live Lab Workshops with Certifications
Instructor led Coursework: Build expertise using your VIAVI products in live lab exercises with test and certification upon completion. Utilize optional workshop days for field test on your network with your instructor.
Mentorship Consulting & System Admin Training
Instruments: Mentorship Test Procedure Consultation: Application Engineer Days. One of our test experts will come to your site and conduct testing with your team to troubleshoot stubborn problems or write up test procedures.