- OneExpert CATV 620/630
- ONX CATV Software Update
- On a computer, login to StrataSync (must have permission to update units)
- Click on “Assets” -> click on “Update Firmware” -> select “Online Updates” and “OneExpert CATV” -> click “Next” ->
- In the Update Firmware window, under "Action" -> click on the "Download firmware" icon -> the file will begin to download
- File Size: 404 MB
- For alternate update methods, please see the supporting documentation section.
Once the firmware is downloaded in your computer, copy it into a USB memory stick. Plug the USB stick into either USB port 1 or 2 in the ONX. Turn on the meter, and go to System -> System settings -> USB Software Update -> Select Update File “ONXCBL.XXX.YYY.ZZZ” -> select “Update” -> unit will transition to the update screen, then power off automatically once the update is complete.
- Must have access to StrataSync and permission to update assets